Visiting Professor at the Department of Preventive and Restorative Sciences, University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. Philadelphia, USA.
Specialist in Prosthodontics from the Universidad Intercontinental, Mexico City, Mexico.
D.D.S. from the Universidad Latina. San Jose, Costa Rica.
Single appointment full ceramic anterior restoration: chairside CAD/CAM technology.
11217 Views - Sep 2016Download PDF
A case report of a full ceramic restoration elaborated with chair side CAD/CAM technology in one single appointment is presented on a severely compromised non-vital tooth is presented.
With proper material selection, and adhesive techniques, single unit ceramic restorations can be elaborated with chair side CAD/CAM technology in one single appointment.
- Walter Renne, et al. Journal of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry 2015:27(4):194–202.
- Abdel-Azim et al. J Prostate Dent 2015;114:4.
- Giordano R, Materials for chairside CAD/CAM-produced restorations. JADA 2006;137:14-21.
- Edelhoff, Daniel, et al. Minimally invasive treatment options in fixed prosthodontics. Quintessence international 47.3 (2016): 207.
- Magne, P. et al. J Prosthet Dent 2015;114:574-579